Dr. Sven Ehlert
Fields of Research
- development of SPI mass-spectrometric methods
- analytical process control of coffee, cocoa, tobacco and e-cigarettes
- development of laserdesorption for trace detection of security relevant substances
- 2008 diploma (chemistry), University of Rostock
- 2014 graduation (Dr. rer. nat.) at the chair of analytical chemistry, Institute of Chemistry, Rostock University
- since 2008 visiting scientist at the Helmholtz Zentrum München - German Research Center for Environmental Health
- since 2008 scientist at the chair of analytical chemistry, University of Rostock
Ehlert S, Hölzer J, Rittgen J, Pütz M, Schulte-Ladbeck R, Zimmermann R. Rapid on-site detection of explosives on surfaces by ambient pressure laser desorption and direct inlet single photon ionization or chemical ionization mass spectrometry. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2013;405(22):6979–93.
Ehlert S, Walte A, Zimmermann R. Ambient pressure laser desorption and laser-induced acoustic desorption ion mobility spectrometry detection of explosives. Analytical Chemistry 2013;85(22):11047–53.
Hertz-Schünemann R, Streibel T, Ehlert S, Zimmermann R. Looking into individual coffee beans during the roasting process: Direct micro-probe sampling on-line photo-ionisation mass spectrometric analysis of coffee roasting gases. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2013;405(22):7083–96.
Kleeblatt J, Ehlert S, Hölzer J, Sklorz M, Rittgen J, Baumgärtel P, Schubert JK, Zimmermann R. Investigation of the photoionization properties of pharmaceutically relevant substances by resonance-enhanced multiphoton ionization spectroscopy and single-photon ionization spectroscopy using synchrotron radiation. Applied Spectroscopy 2013;67(8):860–72.
University of Rostock
Institute of Chemistry
Division of Analytical and Technical Chemistry
Dr. Sven Ehlert
18059 Rostock (Germany)
Tel: +49 (0) 381 498 - 6532